Samsung Acoustic Beam
Game Mode Pro
Compatible with HDR10
The 4 main features
The sound moves in sync with the action on the screen.
Dive into your favorite game with a specific setting to enhance the sound effects.
The Soundbar automatically improves the clarity of speech when the volume is low.
This Soundbar was born in our Audio Lab in California, where our engineers apply the most advanced acoustic technologies and innovative computer modeling tools. The result? A perfectly balanced sound that is distributed throughout the room.
New vitality to entertainment. The rich and dynamic sound of the Soundbar is distributed throughout the room, transforming it completely.
The sound is not static. That’s why Samsung Acoustic Beam technology mixes and spreads audio so that it comes from the exact point of the action on the screen. Perfect for movies and games, it’s sound that engages you.
Prepare for an intense and immersive gaming experience like never before, with subwoofers that enhance the scene and up-firing speakers that create an incredible surround effect. Connected together with a Samsung TV and a game console, the Soundbar automatically switches to Game Mode without the need for configuration.
* This feature is only supported when the game console is connected to Samsung 2019 TVs via HDMI (all QLED TVs and RU7400 series TVs and above). Supported gaming consoles include PlayStation 4 and Xbox. Compatible TVs and game consoles may vary. ** Game consoles to be purchased separately.
The Soundbar analyzes the audio signal to automatically deliver optimized sound based on the individual scene. With Adaptive Sound technology, you can hear voices clearly even when the volume is low, so you won’t miss a thing even in the most whispered dialogues.
Thanks to 4K Pass-Through, connecting 4K video sources such as Blu-ray players or game consoles is really simple. The Soundbar is also compatible with HDR10 sources, so you can have the same flawless audio quality as the video component. All you need is a single HDMI connection.
* HDR10 picture quality output is only available with equivalent input.
Enjoy clear and crisp dialogue thanks to the dedicated center speaker that reproduces balanced sound from end to end and harmoniously completes your home entertainment experience.
Samsung’s innovative spirit in the home entertainment industry meets Harman Kardon’s 65 years of technical expertise in the field of sound. Together, the two brands continue to redefine the boundaries of home audio quality.
Connect the Soundbar to your Samsung TV * easily and without the hassle of cables, thanks to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. You can instantly enjoy all your favorite content with clearer and more impactful sound.
* Compatible with a selection of Samsung TVs that support Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.
You will no longer need multiple remote controls. Power, volume and even audio effects: all the crucial functions of the Soundbar are managed with a single remote control, through the TV interface.
* Actual product may vary by TV model and region. ** Compatible with a selection of Samsung TVs. For more details, ask for information in the store.
Thanks to Bluetooth, the Samsung Soundbar instantly connects to other devices, so you can get top audio quality for your smartphone music without the need for wires.
Control your Soundbar from an Android ™ smartphone or tablet, thanks to the Samsung Audio Remote app. Once the Bluetooth ™ connection is activated, you can control all the key functions of the Soundbar and listen to your favorite playlists on your mobile device with just one app.
* Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc.
With the Wireless Surround Kit * you can transform your Soundbar into a surround sound system, easily and without the hassle of cables **. By pairing the kit with your Soundbar, you will have a channel system for an authentic surround sound experience.
* The Samsung Wireless Rear Speaker Kit is available for purchase separately (code: SWA-8500S) ** The wireless module requires a power cord. The rear speakers are connected to the module by cable.